• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Moving back to Canada Sale (Melbourne)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Perc/Met still available? If so I'll take it - when do you need it picked up?

I'm still new to that gear, it's a substitute for napi-san to clean fermenters etc right?

Edit: Spelling

Grain sold pending pickup and payment.

The Perc/Met is still available and is a great cheap substitute for napi-san (a lot less useless chemicals). Pickup is in Newport and needed to be picked up by the 3rd of November.

Cheers,

Darryl

I'll take the Perc/Met Darryl.

I'll confirm when I'll pick it up in the next day or so.

Perc/Met sold to PhantomEasey pending pickup time and payment.

Still Available

STC-1000 (Half wired)

Fermentation fridge with STC-1000 (wired)

Cheers,

Darryl

Hi Pedleyr,

To tell you the truth I have never actually lagered a beer in it, but I cold crash to about 3c and haven't had a problem holding that temp.

Cheers,

Darryl

Sorry I just bought it when I picked up grain :)

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPG

Sorry for the sideways pictures.

The fridge and STC are still available, but we would still require it till about the 13th of November. I will ring for a sooner pickup time if we don't need it.

Cheers,

Darryl

Fridge and STC sold to Shwab pending payment and pickup.

Thank you.

Cheers for the perc/met Darryl, much appreciated. Best of luck with the move, hope we hear from you once you're over there!

Hello Again,

I just found a couple of bottles of Bernzomatic oxygen. One is full and the other i would think would still have a couple of uses left at least.

Will sell both for $20 pickup Newport.

Cheers,

Darryl

Oxygen sold to djar007 pending payment and pickup.

Again thank you very much.

Darryl

Can you post the stc1000 to sydney?
Jame

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back