Move To All Grain For Thirty Bucks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lRG you have the ability to edit the thread why don't you do it instead of referring back to your own thread.

booargy said:
lRG you have the ability to edit the thread why don't you do it instead of referring back to your own thread.
Because I don't have the pics and I'd like, ideally, to keep this thread for posterity's sake.

I don't have access to the original photos, so editing the thread isn't going to help. If someone else does photos and can give me links, by all means, I'll edit it and put those photos within the original posts. I can't put a post as the new 'first', otherwise I'd have done that when I cleaned up the hops threads.

My thread is a different beast, of sorts, and only referred to in the hope that someone sees that and uses it as a basis upon which the old $30 thread used to look.

I thought there was a way of looking at "archived" web pages.. stuffed if I can remember how to do it though

Surely by now he's due for parole, or a least weekend detention.

Feldon said:
Surely by now he's due for parole, or a least weekend detention.
Who knows if he's still brewing or even visiting the forum. A large number of knowledgeable and contributing members have banned themselves :p

edit: I'm sure that a "what ever happened to insert username here ?" would be a very long thread indeed.

Rambo said:
http://aussiehomebrewer.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=37683

I had this bookmarked from when I first started. Have no idea where it's from cause I did a shite load of reading and book-marking before my first AG. I hope that after all these years Nick wouldn't mind the photos popping up again.
It'd be great if a mod could attach this link to the first page, the photos help so much when you're starting out.

Sorry, I just realized the grave dig, my bad.

Why is this popping up on my phone for some reason? And im sure nick would mind thats why he deleted the photos in the first place and hasnt been heard from since

Hasn't been heard from cause he is banned, and I'm assuming that's why the photos aren't showing up. Thanks for the response 2 years later though.

Back