Mountain Goat Tour!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tangent

Reaction score
10yearsdates.gif

Mountain Goat News

Go the Wheatie!!

Dammit, on late shift that week.

what's that Kai? you sound all chesty....sounds like you've got a cold coming on ;)

Sounds like a good reason for an informal AHB drinks evening, any more Sandpeople apart from Kai interested/available?

Wow 10 years old. That came around fast.
Will have to make an effort to get along.

Doc

I'd be guessing its the Pig & Whistle at Riverside anyone know for sure?

i would guess so too.. whick is a bummer considering the indro one is 10 mins walk 15 mins stumble from my house

Just confirmed with Cam, the Brisbane one is at the Pig & Whistle @ Riverside. Here's hoping I'm allowed out twice in one week ;)

Who is goin 2morrow nite for the one in Melb @ the Great Britain?? I think I might head on in...

EDIT 11/10 12pm: Missed going on the night above, will be going to the actual Goat's premises - Free BBQ(& Beer), can't miss that as well as meetin some folk from here...

Sounds like a good reason for an informal AHB drinks evening, any more Sandpeople apart from Kai interested/available?

The Paddo is about two blocks from my house, so I'm more than up for attending :)

Im planning to. the bar is on the foodcourt level of the westpac blding, next to the overpass. I would have thought Trev & Len could stumble the 100 yards for 1 or 2 :)

Just confirmed with Cam, the Brisbane one is at the Pig & Whistle @ Riverside. Here's hoping I'm allowed out twice in one week ;)

Mate and I thinking of going tomorrow. Anybody else in Bris going?

Do we have to book or just turn up.

Hope to see you there Perry

Dave

Mate and I thinking of going tomorrow. Anybody else in Bris going?

Do we have to book or just turn up.

Hope to see you there Perry

Dave

Pretty sure they are all just casual affairs, rock up and stand around a bar and have a few goats on the goats.

Not sure if the other venues are getting it or not but word according to the wheaty is we have a keg of 'double' hightail ale. :beer: :chug:

Did anyone go to the Sydney event? If so, how was it?

It was great. Free beer (just the regular Hightail), free fried food bits, & a free T-shirt. Gotta be happy with that :D

Was good to meet Crozdog & Redbeard too.

Dan

Back