Motogp

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domfergo

Reaction score
Couldn't be more upset at stoner last night but at least he went down trying.

Does this show that he still does not have the smart to sit back, take the second and the lead in the championship or that he is just way to competitive?

At least webber for up in the f1!

Great night of Motorsport!

gutted for casey. he didnt even look that close to me that he could make a challange on the last corner! should of sat back and taken 2nd.

on the upside it has blown the season right open now. if casey wins he can walk away knowing he earnt it.

Stoner is just very competitive. The worst thing in racing is to be beaten by your team mate, that's why he was trying so hard.

Still more than half the season to go, don't watch the F1 so can't comment on that.

How can you be angry at the guy for doing his best to be competitive and win?
... upset for him, and even gutted, but angry at the guy for something he obviously didn't mean when he was trying his best to win ... is just silly.

Agreed.
If you're not trying for the win, then you shouldn't be out there.

Darn shame he didn't finish the race.

Next time!

I'm not angry at stoner... I just want to see him on top at the end of the season!

I suppose it's a little justice for Lorenzo, not that I care much for him but in the spirit of sportsmanship.

Who is everyone going to be supporting next year? I like crutchlow, he is aggressive and rides the seat off that bike. Don't want him to end up at Ducati as the rumours say

I'd love to see more top echelon riders come though the system into MotoGP. They seem few and far between atm though!

1L next year too yeah?

I'd love to see more top echelon riders come though the system into MotoGP. They seem few and far between atm though!

1L next year too yeah?

Uhh, this year mate.
I've ridden a 990cc Ducati GP engined bike and I reckon it's a good thing they come back to litrebikes. Too much power is not enough.

Time flies Clutch! My bad.

1L has a nice ring to it indeed. Still on the 600 here (rarely ridden nowadays though!)

Back