most and least trusted professions

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Number 16: Public opinion pollsters (33%).

Two thirds of those surveyed don't trust the results.

Also, Matilda is a great movie.

Thete are more federal pollies with criminal convictions than the entire nrl beleive it or not. There was a newspaper article a year or so ago on it.
Its a pretty shitty sample size. And without revirwing methodology etc it means jacks.

I can feel an achorman statistic coming on. I feel let down that I am not represented. Who doesnt trust a powder monkey.

can i name a former employer,the cnut. 25 + yr personal/professional relationship out the window,along with a lot of lost income, ahhh i feel better now. ...cheers..spog....

What the actual ****?

No, his complete disconnect from reality is still there.

hah, real estate agents second last.. those .,//',.":s
please people the commision is NEGOTIABLE.
everyone signs up at the maximum rate allowed, another dollar more and they'd be breaking the law.
dont sign exclusive agreements. reiq is not your friend..

heres a great video clip, a polly attacking polly's on spending, kind of fitting to current advents..

Last edited by a moderator:
We need more politicians like that bloke.

Wow, I love it.
A politician telling it like it is.

Bribie G and warra48 are missing from the visible list.

Retirees now engaged in homebrewing are obviously hidden, as we must be so far up the trusted scale, they've lost us.

Prostitute would have to be the most trusted.
Their customers are actually asking to be screwed, and are willing to pay for it.

DrSmurto said:
There are so many occupations missing from the list it is pointless.

Not a single tradie or any description?
Who can you trust if not a plumber, electrician or fridge mechanic to turn up on time and do a good job for a totally good and affordable rate?

Latest posts

Back