• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Mosman NSW - FS - My Brewing Stuff To Move To The Us

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benrs44

Reaction score
Hi,

I have to move to the US this monday so I'm selling all the brewing stuff I own. I never progressed enough to develop a big setup but I did manage to accumulate the following which I have put up on eBay:

Grolsch style 500mL swingtops x32

Birko 40L Urn (without clip down lid)

Copper immersion chiller - I can't remember how much copper I bought to make this but dimensions are on ebay and you could probably figure it out roughly based on the photo... either way at $8.40/kg the copper set me back a small fortune!

60L plastic fermenter - I never actually used this for anything other than storing stuff...

I also have a bunch of other bits and pieces like Iodine, stirrers, hops, measuring equipment, BIAB bag (fits the urn like a glove), etc... that I want to sell or give away.

All the stuff is in Mosman, Sydney. So message me on ebay if you're interested.

Cheers
Ben

ps I'll go and look at all the other stuff and list it here when I get a chance...

Hi,

I have to move to the US this monday so I'm selling all the brewing stuff I own. I never progressed enough to develop a big setup but I did manage to accumulate the following which I have put up on eBay:

Grolsch style 500mL swingtops x32

Birko 40L Urn (without clip down lid)

Copper immersion chiller - I can't remember how much copper I bought to make this but dimensions are on ebay and you could probably figure it out roughly based on the photo... either way at $8.40/kg the copper set me back a small fortune!

60L plastic fermenter - I never actually used this for anything other than storing stuff...

I also have a bunch of other bits and pieces like Iodine, stirrers, hops, measuring equipment, BIAB bag (fits the urn like a glove), etc... that I want to sell or give away.

All the stuff is in Mosman, Sydney. So message me on ebay if you're interested.

Cheers
Ben

ps I'll go and look at all the other stuff and list it here when I get a chance...

Hi Ben,

Would you be willing to consider shipping anything to Vic at buyers' expense?

would you happen to have a counter pressure bottle filler, or a blichmann beer gun by any chance?

Mate. Sorry it's a no for both. Although, obviously not what your after, I do have a hand capper and a bag of caps that I just discovered... Not as cool as a beer gun. I know.

would you happen to have a counter pressure bottle filler, or a blichmann beer gun by any chance?

Are you planning on getting back into the game in the US? :)

(Just curious)

No shipping counts me out. Good luck with the clearance, Ben

PM sent for urn and the BIAB bag now I think about it

I just sent you a message on eBay about your fermenter what time you leaving Monday? I'm still watching it and id like the immersion chiller too how much you want and ill put that as my max bid on eBay if I can have the chiller too.

My bid got cancelled last night so I would say so.

Back