Help Support Aussie Homebrewer by donating:

1. We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.
    Dismiss Notice

Morgan's beer tin vs malt extract

Discussion in 'Kits & Extracts' started by eyeofthebeerholder, 13/8/19.

1. eyeofthebeerholder

Posted 13/8/19
    Hey,

Ive been brewing with Morgan's beer tins for about 9 months, and while my beers are good i'm starting to experiment a bit.

When I first started, I mixed Morgan's Pacific Pale Ale tin (1.7kg) with Morgan's Master Malt (Extra Pale) (1.5kg), adding dextrose and dry-hopping.

I'm starting to wonder exactly what is in the 2 tins I mix together, and thought... aren't they the same thing(ish)?!

In this case, what is the difference between the 2 tins above? Can I just use 1 of them? I've been on Morgan's website, and cannot find out the ingredients.

2. Hangover68

Posted 14/8/19 at 4:27 AM
    I'm speculating but i would assume the Pacific Ale tin would include hops where as the malt master is just a straight malt extract.

eyeofthebeerholder likes this.