Morgan’s Lager with Maple syrup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McDuck

Reaction score
Just done my second brew last night

Morgan’s lager
250ml pure Canadian maple syrup
200grams raw suger
Coopers brew enhancer 1
Cascade hops
American ale yeast? By Morgan’s I think, blue packet

Smells incredible
OG 1042

Was wondering if anyone else has done maple syrup recipe similar, have gone through the threads but not too much on the subject.

Cheers :)

I would have thought coopers Canadian blonde would have been more appropriate lol , make sure you update with tasting

I would have thought coopers Canadian blonde would have been more appropriate lol , make sure you update with tasting

Haha yeah, I like a heavier beer anyways, will definitely update once she comes along [emoji1305][emoji1305][emoji1305]

IMG_1986.JPG

Has turned out absolutely beautiful, quite happy with it!

looks the goods! can you taste the maple?
I did a whitebox honey lager(ale) a while ago and the bottles I had after the keg went were exceptional, the honey flavour was even more pronounced than the fresh brew in the keg

looks the goods! can you taste the maple?
I did a whitebox honey lager(ale) a while ago and the bottles I had after the keg went were exceptional, the honey flavour was even more pronounced than the fresh brew in the keg

Definitely can smell it, taste is there but not overwhelming, but definitely 10/10.
That young flavour is gone now.
I love it

Latest posts

Back