• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Morgan’s Lager with Maple syrup

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

McDuck

Reaction score
Just done my second brew last night

Morgan’s lager
250ml pure Canadian maple syrup
200grams raw suger
Coopers brew enhancer 1
Cascade hops
American ale yeast? By Morgan’s I think, blue packet

Smells incredible
OG 1042

Was wondering if anyone else has done maple syrup recipe similar, have gone through the threads but not too much on the subject.

Cheers :)

TheBigD

Reaction score
I would have thought coopers Canadian blonde would have been more appropriate lol , make sure you update with tasting

McDuck

Reaction score
I would have thought coopers Canadian blonde would have been more appropriate lol , make sure you update with tasting
Haha yeah, I like a heavier beer anyways, will definitely update once she comes along [emoji1305][emoji1305][emoji1305]

TheBigD

Reaction score
looks the goods! can you taste the maple?
I did a whitebox honey lager(ale) a while ago and the bottles I had after the keg went were exceptional, the honey flavour was even more pronounced than the fresh brew in the keg

McDuck

Reaction score
looks the goods! can you taste the maple?
I did a whitebox honey lager(ale) a while ago and the bottles I had after the keg went were exceptional, the honey flavour was even more pronounced than the fresh brew in the keg
Definitely can smell it, taste is there but not overwhelming, but definitely 10/10.
That young flavour is gone now.
I love it

Latest posts