Monster Mash

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOLIATH

Reaction score
So......Whos coming to Goliath for the free barbeque and beer and an opportunity to see a no doubt hung over Batz make an AG Fat Tire copy! I need to know how many snags to buy.

Regards
Dave

Please don't talk to loudly , bring Panadol , see you there guys

Fat tyre <_< <_<

Batz :ph34r:

I am planning an Oktoberfest/Marzen , maltly brew with only two hop additions.
I thought this maybe be a change from hoppy ales that have been brew recently , I have printed out the beersmith brew sheets and will have several copies for interested parties to follow.
I will also bring some bottles of the brew along for a sample of what to expect.

I will not have any of my equipment and therefore will be using and assisted by others on the day.

Looking forward to it and i hope you can all come , watch me f%$ck it up , and have a beer or six with me.

Cheers Batz

Im there and u all be drinking me apa i brewed last tiime it is tasting good

If you can roll on down the hill from Grumpys Batz, reckon I can do the same - I'm bringing the berocca!!

wee stu said:
I'm bringing the berocca!!
No pantry ingredients in your fest is there batz. :lol:
Wonder what the yeast will think of the berocca stu maybe it will be ready for kegging it the same day. :p

I'll be there with bells on, quiet ones though as i see a heavy nite the nite before.

Jayse

Well i am hoping to attend the brew day at the G-spot as i havent been to a brew day in months as long as i dont have to work on the day i will be there.....

cheers and beers
ozdevil

Well that's 6 snags!
Bt the sound of the Grumpy's visit I think i'll get an extra large tin of coffee as well.

Regards
Dave

Jayse none of those namby pamby , girl blouse , la la brewers , nancey boy pantry ingredients in my AG brews

Settle down GMK and others this was a joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope we have a good turn up Dave , will you join us a Grumpys? :blink:

Batz

Sorry Dave, I won't be able to make it.

I'll be pulling quite a few brew events in a pretty concentrated period - so will have to head home in the morn after grumps ...

Hope you have a good day tho.

Thank you for the invitation Batz!

Incidentally, do we want to get some powellsfloor malt to do the day with? If so, lets have a grain bill Huh!

Regards
Dave

Better make it 7 snags Achmed. I'll probably be there this time. It won't hurt to take one week off cricket...

Not available for the Tour de Grumps though. Everything takes a back seat to Day 1 of the Test.

Good to see you back Oz!

Steve

Dave I am a northern brewer , fancy malts I am not used too , but by all means let us try it.
Will email you the beersmith brew sheet ...you have beer smith?

have a good one guys.wish i could make it down for the event.

cheers
big d

GMK's is your man their he has plenty of lack'toes' ;) :eek:

Jayse

Jayse :eek:

That was a bit of a kit in the dextrose :lol:

Anyway funny you should mention camel , guess what was on Batz barbie last night?

Camel t-bones , and they bloody yummy , mate shoots them on a station out here

:blink: Hello greenies? :blink:

How about pizza.

Doc

1hugepizza.jpg

Back