Momento For 2007 Sydney Ahber's Pub Crawl ..

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats It gonna be ?

• T-shirt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Polo Shirt

• Hat

• Glass or Stein

• Pin or Badge

• Beer Cooler

• Something else i didnt think of ?

• Total voters

Barramundi

Mash or be mashed....
Reaction score
heres the poll crawlers vote away and if you know a good supplier of this type of stuff speak up ...

Little_Squares has a long list of suppliers of most of these things. She organised our shirts last year.....

will wait a bit and see what the poll comes up with as to whats required then we can work on it ...

Just to let you know, we need approx 30 days lead time on anything we order, and more if artwork is required. To keep things like postage/shipping costs down, we have to accept cheaper (albiet) longer delivery methods.

I'd be more than happy to share any info on suppliers I've dealt with or know of.

Basically we are looking at $30 for a polo, $20-$25 for a t-shirt and $15 for a printed glass stein - all dependant on numbers (these prices are for the 10-20 range). Someone did AHB hats and stubbie coolers a while ago at something like $9.95 and $7.95 each I think.

I'll double check pin and cooler bag prices.

what kind of inscription / logo would we put on whatever it is we go for if anything

This is the one that was used,with permission, last time...

front_of_polo_ahb.jpg

This is the one that was used,with permission, last time...
View attachment 11219

whats the big word startin with 'z' mean ??

could have a competition on how to say it at about pub # 8

would no doubt be cheaper to use something thats already 'existant' with the people who make these things too, could even loose the bit underneath and have something like sydney pub crawl 2007 or something to that effect

i think it was the fear of an empty glass

Im happy to do the Artwork again this year I just need a good weeks notice before going into production.so if theres any ideas let me know.
All with Danes approval of course.
Franko

The 'Z' word broken down

Zymo = beer

ceno = empty/nothing

silica = glass

phobia = fear of

so therefore its 'the fear of an empty beer glass'

the whole verse was a long winded way of saying PUB CRAWL

ahhh i see , so the question is do we use that again or do we come up with something new ?? im in favour of the year being on there somewhere, did you get them printed or frosted on the glass last time ??

whats the big word startin with 'z' mean ??

could have a competition on how to say it at about pub # 8

would no doubt be cheaper to use something thats already 'existant' with the people who make these things too, could even loose the bit underneath and have something like sydney pub crawl 2007 or something to that effect

The zymo thing was mentioned here.

Beerz
Seth

P.S. Shouldn't that be a "memento"?

We had it printed on polo shirts last year. Definitely agree that we need the year on it.

Perhaps something like "2007 Zymocenosilicaphobia Challenge". Last year we had heaps of people come up and ask us what the hell it meant - was great fun. I'd love to use the phobia again somehow.....

Suggest this on the T shirt in commemoration of the Wheelchair incident 'ouch'

Pumpy :)

little_Britain.JPG

Pumpy,

Lil Cube said thats not nice..Shes got hair and wasnt wearing her glasses!!

My apologies Lil cube squares I have done this version of Lil' Britain in Lithograph this may be more acceptable with the title

"Why AHB 2007 crawl,

when you can ride and get 'Smashed'.

Pumpy :)

little_Britain_II.jpg

well as you can all see the poll is showing a draw at the moment between a t - shirt and a stein or glass, with 7 votes each id say that seeing 4 people also went for a polo shirt perhaps thats enought number to go with the t-shirt ?? yes/no ??

If I remember correctly, these momentos should be handed out before or after the event.
If we ALL were to turn out in matching shirts of one form or another it may make certain members of the security industry quite nervous to see approx 30-40 guys and gals in matching clothing imbiming copious amounts of their beer.

Not to mention carrying them for the whole night...

If I remember correctly, these momentos should be handed out before or after the event.
If we ALL were to turn out in matching shirts of one form or another it may make certain members of the security industry quite nervous to see approx 30-40 guys and gals in matching clothing imbiming copious amounts of their beer.

Not to mention carrying them for the whole night...

Good point. So we should come at them in uniform and wielding large glass steins as well.

Lets show our allegiance to the AHB Pub crawl and all get a Tattoo .

Does it hurt :unsure:

Pumpy :blink:

Back