Mobile Coolroom $500

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berto

Reaction score
Is this a good deal guys or not?
Thining about going to get it in a minute.
6' long
3'6" wide
5'6" high

CHeers, Rob

Edit: Working with all compressor etc.

berto said:
Is this a good deal guys or not?
Thining about going to get it in a minute.
6' long
3'6" wide
5'6" high

CHeers, Rob

Edit: Working with all compressor etc.
[post="106380"][/post]​

If it is made of sandwich foam panel and has a Kirby unit then I would grab it immediately.
In any case the trailer that it sits on if it is mobile is worth close to the asking price.
Cheers

thats a BIG party keg set up !!!

Have decided to buy.
Said it would be available next week some time and would give me a call. Heres to hoping he actually calls.
Also has some upright freezers, and display freezers for sale. I really dont wanna see the other stuff when i get there.
haha

Edit: SPeeling

of course you do.you may change your mind when you see the other goodies berto.

I recently got some quotes on coolroom panels cut to size in kit form. Room was to be 2.4m x 1.2 x 2.1 high- quotes were in $2000 to $2600 range without a cooling unit. The head height on yours is a little too low for me, but GRAB it NOW!
Cheers 15BL :beer:

Attached are photos of my cool room panels. i have trouble trying to resize but here goes.

universal_counters__t.t.___misc_902.jpg

Another photo.
Can anyone tell me how to put more than ONE photo on.

universal_counters__t.t.___misc_907.jpg

fifteenbeerslater said:
Can anyone tell me how to put more than ONE photo on.
[post="106501"][/post]​

fifteen,

Just click 'browse' in the file attachments area. Then click add the attachment. Once it has been uploaded click on 'add to post' and repeat for as many photos as you would like.

I use photoshop but its just as easy to download Microsoft Image Resizer and you can just right click on images go to > 'resize pictures' > select medium (thats fine for forums) and click ok. The forum will automaticaly make a thumbnail when you post your pictures.

Download Image resizer here:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/whi...wertoySetup.exe

15bl,
Are you going to join your panels like they are tpaed together there? A much better uption if you have the tools is to cut both sheets on a 45 angle and have a neat metal finish inside and out, then a small 50mm piece os angle running top to botton will make it look great on the outside, and same on the inside, but you can get a rounded sorta cornice thing for it. Hope im not too late here with this info. Just drill and rivet, all there is to it.

universal_counters__t.t.___misc_902.jpgThanks Finite,
Will try again

Attachments

• universal_counters__t.t.___misc_903.jpg
    universal_counters__t.t.___misc_903.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 16
universal_counters__t.t.___misc_902.jpgSorry about this but i can't try it offline

Attachments

• universal_counters__t.t.___misc_904.jpg
    universal_counters__t.t.___misc_904.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 12
BERTO, I was just putting a couple of panels together with tape to get a feel about the size etc. I have trim etc, will put a photo on when finished. the door will be a proper freezer double glazed type.
STILL CAN'T GET MORE THAN ONE PHOTO ON AT A TIME!

fifteenbeerslater said:
View attachment 5817Sorry about this but i can't try it offline
[post="106615"][/post]​
Not even a full photo
Still got something wrong with your pics.
I think that they are far to LARGE

Normell

theyre too big so it won't let you post a heap of BIG pics
did you use resizer?

Latest posts

Back