Missing Beer Found

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wax

Reaction score
I was cleaning up the garage last night, looked under the tarp I have covering an old table and I found two fermenters full of beer !!! I had totally forgot about them. Luckely I had labled them both with a post-it note showing what it is, og, date yeast was pitched and date racked. Turns out I've made (and drunk) a heap of beer since these batches were put down. Maybe that's why I forgot about them ;)

Both brews, APA and wheat, have been in the secondary for almost 2 months! What can I expect to have happened over this extended time in the secondary? Will they be drinkable :rolleyes: or have I destroyed them :angry: ?

Dave,
Haven't had a chance yet. I had to take SWMBO out last night. I'll give it a go tonight though.

Do you think any of the yeasties would still be alive?

how much do you brew to forget about two fermenters?!?!?!? :eek:

Under a tarp in the garage with the temps we've had in Sydney lately would mean you've been slowly conditioning them around what 10-12 degC ?. And being in secondary they should be fine.

Enjoy,
Doc

But Doc...Midday temps have been hitting low 20's

Yeah, outside Linz. Not in an insulated garage under a tarp.

Beers,
Doc

Latest posts

Back