Miracle Box

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No photos yet....

Waiting to see how many people are interested.

Hi GMK

If we could see pics, then we could decide if we could use the SS easily.

Cheers
Pedro

I usually sell beer line for 2.00 per metre.

So the approx 15m of SS at 30.00 is the same price...

What do you do GMK? :blink:

Yes I do...i am waiting for Tim to get me some more.

Wedge,
I work for DMO at DSTO.
I sell taps that my mate in Canberra recons - as his business is beer sysytems - refit and kitting out hotels.
So i get the second ahnd stuff and sell it to you guys.
I also do wood turning - so i turn wooden handles for the taps and i sell my wood turning - pens, bowls, chopping boards, bottle openers, etc.

I also have access to new stuff - pluto guns, regs, etc...at really good prices.

Lining up some 18ltr Kegs - because people want a one stop shop for keg systems....

Just a quick question for Jayse...

What are those black (plastic?) things you have used to seperate the line inside the esky...and where did you get them from?

PZ.

Hi Fingerlinkin_b,
Actually iam not to sure what they are exactly. Each one is basically two pieces of conduit(spelling?) as in what you'd used to cover over a electrical cable running up a wall. To these there are sections cut out the size of the beerline then the beer line is held into it with a great deal of cable ties. Iam not sure if that really makes any sense. I'll take a close up pic and post later. ATM is 4.30am and i just got home from work and i don't really feel up to playing photographer.

Cheers
Jayse

Hi guy's , I think this is what Ken /GMK is selling , I have 2 , I use one in a bar fridge that has a plastic tub full of water in it the coil sits in the water and serves cold beer every day from warm kegs .. :D It works great :beerbang: ...

The other one is in an esky for camping ,bbqs ,fishing ect ect .

Go KEN ... if I hadent just bought a new boat I would be up for an extra one myself ...

sscoil.JPG

hope this works :ph34r:

cheers ned

coulden't help myself it worked so heres the mobile setup... :rolleyes:

Inside.JPG

this gets used @ least every second weekend ... even today I'm off to do repairs to a mates wooden trawler and I'll have a brew on hand for the workers ... ;)

cheers ned have a good weekend :chug:

jayse said:
Hi Fingerlinkin_b,
Actually iam not to sure what they are exactly. Each one is basically two pieces of conduit(spelling?) as in what you'd used to cover over a electrical cable running up a wall. To these there are sections cut out the size of the beerline then the beer line is held into it with a great deal of cable ties. Iam not sure if that really makes any sense. I'll take a close up pic and post later. ATM is 4.30am and i just got home from work and i don't really feel up to playing photographer.

Cheers
Jayse
[post="79177"][/post]​

Yep, I'm pretty sure I know what you mean...even if I don't you've given me an idea that'll work for mine.

I'm just going to use three lengths of PVC electrical conduit and drill holes in them for the zip ties to hold the tubing in place :)

Thanks Jayse :beer:

PZ.

I have one spare coil Fingerlicken B...

Pm me if u want it...

Prefer to sell the coil with disconnects/pluto gun etc...

Ken...

Latest posts

Back