Mini Keg Bulk Buy MKIV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mstrelan said:
I believe the latest was that the spear comes with the adapter, and maybe the Brumby does too, but no indication that the Intertap or Perlicks do. Would be great to confirm if it can be purchased separately.
Mark will provide the adapter for any tap in a combo.

But for a tap and parts only, I think we need to make that happen with consultation. I'm setting up a new PM to help the few people with odds and ends like this. Everything will work out fine.

But I need people who are in the main PM, who have not even read it yet, GET INTO IT, and place their order....

koolkuna
Screamadelica
Crouch
Wolfman1
wheat and hops

You've got plenty of PMs and one each again from me as a reminder...

Hopefully someone here knows these guys in real life and calls them to act on this bulk buy. Missing out looks like their current trajectory.

Zorco said:
Mark will provide the adapter for any tap in a combo.

But for a tap and parts only, I think we need to make that happen with consultation. I'm setting up a new PM to help the few people with odds and ends like this. Everything will work out fine.
Hi Zorco,
Does this mean that an adaptor isn't included in with a brumby on it's own?
[edit] I have entered an additional brumby and disconnect (not in a combo) with the intention of using them with an adaptor.
cheers

I have ordered a 5l kit from beerkat. And am ordering a Perlick 650ss and stainless disconnects from the bulk buy.
Do i need an adapter for the perlick?

Neo__04 said:
I have ordered a 5l kit from beerkat. And am ordering a Perlick 650ss and stainless disconnects from the bulk buy.
How do you see the details and order a bulk buy?

A3k said:
Hi Zorco,
Does this mean that an adaptor isn't included in with a brumby on it's own?
[edit] I have entered an additional brumby and disconnect (not in a combo) with the intention of using them with an adaptor.
cheers

The short answer is YES, the adapter is included with the brumby tap. That is pasted from the text emailed from the supplier.

Neo__04 said:
Well, without knowing exactly what you have, the possibility is that the adapter you have on your current kit should suit the new Perlick you're after. Just shift it across. But, to be on the safe side, you should join the Exception PM which I'll start next week and arrange to get yourself an adapter with your tap order.

A couple of thoughts there.

Lewie17 said:
How do you see the details and order a bulk buy?
PM me if you're interested in the bulk buy that's happening now. The spreadsheet closes tonight at midnight and then we go into ordering and delivery phase.

Zorco said:
It is the last day and you are the last participant mate.... In fact, the PM system has been maxed out and I physically cannot invite anyone else now...

Pretty cool achievement.
Just reminding everyone watching this thread

Yob said:
SS disconnects are a set?
I teed up with Mark to get stainless liquid plastic gas, so splitting doesn't seem to be an issue.

Now you start dealing with "Is it too late to change my mind?" PMs. ;-)

Phew, lucky I double checked my order yesterday and decided I didn't want another ball lock head, will just swap between kegs as I drain them

Well Bulk Buy community, we're wrapping up. The major payment has been made and the stock order process is under way.

Well deserved beer Zorco.

good job

For those not getting mini kegs in this BB, do you know if Mark intends on shipping them off earlier, or he's just going to organise all the order shipping once the kegs arrive?

Back