Mini Keg Bulk Buy MKIV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liam_snorkel said:
so.. how long until we kick things off, Feb? I feel like spending some money on shiny stuff :icon_drool2:
Mark has been flat out and just got back to me today.

Alright, here are some of the upgrades we are thinking about for this bulk bulk.

kegking stainless steel disconnects
intertaps chrome plated or stainless or flow control
maybe perlick taps
cooler jackets,(neoprene with a jell padding)
auto close spring for taps

So, give me a shout out if you're in for any of this gear

It is time for me to write the spreadsheet and now we go back to Mark for the discount pricing.

The momentum grows

Mark from ATHB is in the process of working out pricing this weekend. Next week we will be up and running

Yup great news.

I'm still keen on 1 x 5ltr with all the "bells and whistles", maybe even 2 price dependent... thanks lads.

WE'VE GOT PRICING

2L (64 fluid ounces (1890 ml)) $32
4L (1 fluid gallon (3780 ml)) $42
5L (169 fluid ouces (5000ml)) $58
SpearD(includes disconnects and brumby tap and tap adapter) $65
SpearD(no tap or disconnects or adapter) $47
Reg $36
plastic disconects pair(kegking) MFL thread $7
perlick 630 ss $69
perlick 650 ss FC $87
intertap chrome plated brass $26
intertap SS $37
intertap FC ss $58
ss disconnect pair(kegking) MFL Thread $25
bulbs box of 10 $12
2LCombo $132
4LCombo $143
5LCombo $159

Combos are defined as tank, SpearD including disconnects and brumby tap and adapter + Reg

Good pricing of the perlick 650ss, I just payed 95 from ibrew for 4 which I thought was good. Not bb pricing.
Great tap.

I assume the adapter mentioned joins the tap to the disconnect. If purchasing Perlicks or Intertaps can you buy this adapter separately?

does the brumby tap adapter work with perlic & intertap? and does it just screw onto MFL thread?

EDIT jinx

mstrelan said:
I assume the adapter mentioned joins the tap to the disconnect. If purchasing Perlicks or Intertaps can you buy this adapter separately?
Liam_snorkel said:
does the brumby tap adapter work with perlic & intertap? and does it just screw onto MFL thread?

EDIT jinx
fits all taps listed

Are the taps that come with the combo any good? Eg. pours ok? Do we need the flow control of the perlicks?

Can you get the separate spearD with the other tap for a different price or do you need to buy the brumby tap as well as purchase the other tap to replace it?

Back