• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Millmaster Mill and Hopper

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Topher

Reaction score
I'm letting this go, as it needs new rollers and I just got given a 3 roller that does the trick quite well..... I'll probably regret it in the long run. This mill will last a lifetime.
Works perfectly....but the knurling is worn and it struggles to pull grain through properly - MM reckons 1xnew roller will pull the grain through and 2x will be like a brand new mill.

Will swap for a (really nice) sack of grain or a (really nice) case of beer.
Location is near cronulla or can be near balmain during business hours.

I'll look into posting photos shortly...or DM and I'll send some through direct.

I'm letting this go, as it needs new rollers and I just got given a 3 roller that does the trick quite well..... I'll probably regret it in the long run. This mill will last a lifetime.
Works perfectly....but the knurling is worn and it struggles to pull grain through properly - MM reckons 1xnew roller will pull the grain through and 2x will be like a brand new mill.

Will swap for a (really nice) sack of grain or a (really nice) case of beer.
Location is near cronulla or can be near balmain during business hours.

I'll look into posting photos shortly...or DM and I'll send some through direct.

Thanks for the mill. I replaced both rollers with the fluted ones and it works a treat.
Enjoy the the Voyager malt, it's great stuff.

Back