Millmaster Gear Guard

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyd

Reaction score
Hey all,

A couple of years ago Sully pulled together a bulk buy of gear guards which he designed for the Millmaster grain crushers... and mine didn't show *sob*.

So I'm thinking of organizing another bulk build. I don't have a quote yet, but want to know roughly how much interest there is out there in case there are enough that we can get a better price.

Blackened has posted about his workplace who do laser cutting, so I figured I'd get a quote from them once I know what the interest is looking like.

The design is attached - thanks heaps Sully (original thread here)

So how about it folks?

Andy

View attachment Gear_Guard_REV2.pdf

Not sure if there are still many around that require the gear guard, Andy.

The original millmaster has been replaced by the mini mill, and even the previous model, the original Millmaster MKII (i got one of the last ones) already had a build in gear guard.

But good luck with it, hope you find a few brewers to join you.

Not sure if there are still many around that require the gear guard, Andy.

The original millmaster has been replaced by the mini mill, and even the previous model, the original Millmaster MKII (i got one of the last ones) already had a build in gear guard.

But good luck with it, hope you find a few brewers to join you.

Yeah, figured as much, but thought I'd see if there were any other poor souls out there ;)

id be interested for the right $$$$. my hack job doesnt look pretty.

Depending on the $$$$, I may also be interested.

Pumpy made some out of thin plastic or perspex that were apparently really good a few years ago.

Linky

Back