Microbrews At The Wellington

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boots

Reaction score
Went to the Welly in north adelaide the other day (hadn't been there in ages). They've totally redesigned the bar, and now have about 15 - 20 different beers on tap.

They had three brewed, I think, by the micro at Pt Adelaide; Black Diamond Bitter, Ginja, and Black Bart Milk Stout.

The milk stout was an absolute pearler IMO.

Otehr stuff on tap:

Cascade Pale Ale
Cascade Four Seasons
RedBack
Matilda Bohemian Pilsener
Beez Neez
Coopers Stout etc etc etc

Good to see a pub offering a good range on tap. Nice work Welly

Thanks for that headsup, boots. I'll be sure to pop in and try those new brews sometime.

Not to sure I like the redesign of the pub, though. I haven't been in for a year or so, but from memory they tacked a bit of a glass & steel front onto the place.

supposed to have 30+ aussie beers on tap (including megaswill)

have some scheme going, where you buy 6 tasting (pony) glasses and they "shout" you a schooner of your favourite.

will get there soon, I'm sure

And they have ponies too? Awesome!

I'm definitely going to have to check it out now.

The Welly was my Friday and Saturday night pub , err well about 28 years ago , may have changed a little :ph34r:

I went there the other day - I counted 33 beers on tap. The Black Bart Milk Stout was fairly impressive, and the Ginja was fairly refreshing. I'd never seen either of those around before, so it was a good learning experience.

The only downer is the lack of Little Creatures Pale Ale on tap ;)

Latest posts

Back