Merry Xmas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooza

Reaction score
hi all, just a quick cherio to all. hope everyone has a safe and cheerful xmas. many thanks to all of those that have replied to my queries throughout the year. hope the big guys brings the new toys on the wishlist.
cheers to all.
scooza.

:party:

yeah merry christmas. I think I bought all my christmas presents threw the year so doubt I will get anything (maybe clothes) lol

lol I aint enjoyed it yet as to much to do :S been meaning to go to the brew shop since last thursday but still havnt had time to make it, hope there not shut for to long!!!!

yeah merry christmas. I think I bought all my christmas presents threw the year so doubt I will get anything (maybe clothes) lol

Merry christmas to all.

May 2012 be a great brewing year.

All the best.

:beerbang:

JD

After starting brewing K & K in August. I just tried my frist AG today as my chriisy present. A whole new world!!!!!!! In my humble opinion it tastes great. Merry christmas all hope yours is going as well as mine.

Thanks AHB for the information, suggestions, support etc.

My Xmas bevy is my 2nd BIAB, kegged gassed and ready to go.

Of more personal significance, it is the beer my Grandad helped me brew, unfortunately he passed 2 days ago and was not able to hear how it all turned out. May he RIP.
But, without stumbling across here, would never have been able to share that experience with him in the first place.
He loved it, i loved it, it was win win.

Named the beverage paddy's xmas ale. If any good i reckon i will knock up a keg every november in time for the festive cheer. 5.8% so will be well cheery :)

Have a safe holiday all, here's wishing you all some brew bling under the tree!

Cheers
D80.

Thanks AHB for the information, suggestions, support etc.

My Xmas bevy is my 2nd BIAB, kegged gassed and ready to go.

Of more personal significance, it is the beer my Grandad helped me brew, unfortunately he passed 2 days ago and was not able to hear how it all turned out. May he RIP.
But, without stumbling across here, would never have been able to share that experience with him in the first place.
He loved it, i loved it, it was win win.

Named the beverage paddy's xmas ale. If any good i reckon i will knock up a keg every november in time for the festive cheer. 5.8% so will be well cheery :)

Have a safe holiday all, here's wishing you all some brew bling under the tree!

Diesel,
IMHO he already knows what it tastes like mate and can't wait for you to try it as wel

Diesel, I will raise a glass to Paddy right now. Sorry to hear of the loss.

Yep... I'm with FLASH DG. take it easy boys have a good chrissie.
Dont be stupid, be safe. dont drink home brew and drive! All bad
Have a good one

Merry xmas all , and dont drink an drive :lol:

blah my head hurts .. the kids arent awake.... yet WHAT AM I DOING UP oh yeah i love Christmas and a HAPPY ONE TO ALL :p

Back