Merry Xmas To All The Ahb Members

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
عيد الميلاد السّعيد و عام جديد آمن و سعيد إلى كلّ منتجي الخمر و عائلاتهم .

سي اند بي
تدا

Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year to all brewers and their families.

C&B
TDA

Merry Christmas guys.

billy1128_big.jpg

^ I went and saw Bad Santa last night, I nearly pissed myself.. so funny but so rude at the same time.

oh and yeah....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!~

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY BREW BEER!

:p :p :p
Asher for now

Season's greetings to all the elves and fairies here at AHB, it has been an entertaining 2004.

As an Adelaidian I extend my greeting to the Floccs and the mini - Floccs a fine bunch of all grainers.

Also just as an aside.

The Bruce's are back from their extended Australian brewery tour with all the details for Mash Paaddle 2005.

Steve

merry christmas to all. and a happy and safe holiday season. and good brewing in 2005.
joe

All my best wishes for the festive session to all brewers around the country, i hope you all get time to relax and have a few home brews, maybe even share some with family and friends.
Iam have scored myself a week off and i'll be incoherent most of the time, the rest of the time i'll spend catching food from the sea.
Thanx to all the brewers who have put up with my antics over the last year. :chug: :chug: :chug:

Seeya all in the new year.

Jayse

Hi all,

Being new to the site in the last month or so, I have had a really great time following things. An entertaining bunch to say the least!
Greetings especially to all SA brewers, and all others who strive to be as good as them.

Prost,

Pig

or better mr pig.the bar has been raised a notch in 05

cheers
big d
who already suffers from remoteness. ;) <_<

I add my good wishes to all AHBers in this festive season.

And drive safe!

Jovial Monk

merry xmas to all,

hope everyone makes it to the new year in one piece

A very merry christmas to all at AHB and a safe and happy new year

Bottoms up!!!!(No Clover references thanks)

Aah yes, another year comes to an end.
Merry Xmas to all ahbers and there families and have a safe and happy new year.
I'd like to extend a thanks to all on this board both old and new for sharing your knowledge.
May the beers flow freely and the bines grow tall.

Merry Christmas one and all! And a happy new year too!

Thanks Dane for providing us with this great site, and the admins (Doc, PoMo) for keeping things in line too!

Yes Merry Xmas & happy safe new year to all.

Hope your stocks hold up to the festivities :p

Merry Christmas fellow AHB'ers, Hope you spend some quality time with your families (specialy the little ones).

Stay off the roads!

Thanks for everything you have all taught me over the past year.

Relax and have a brew,
Andy

Merry Chriastmas and a happy new year everyone...

Please take it easy over christmas and enjoy the christmas break

have a great day guys

cheers and beers
ozdevil

Merry Xmas to all - and a happy and safe new year.

I wouls also like to thank the many AHB Customers of GMKenterprises for their patronage this year -

and Dane for the site....

and the Xmas Case swap buddies...

Thanks All

Back