Merry Christmas!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idzy

Reaction score
Hey guys, just about to head off to a family do, but wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope you have a fantastic day!

A very Merry Xmas and safe and Hoppy New Year.

Thanks everyone for your input through out the year, it's you guys that make the site. Big cheers to the Moderator team and Austin, doing the job guys..

Be good and have a nice day, your all just a load of little possums. :p

Batz

X X X

Got home from night shift a couple of hours ago. Cracked an awesome homebrew. Cheers to all and Merry Christmas. This beer would be worse than average without AHB. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
All the best to you and yours.
Stay safe.
Bridges.

Merry Xmas to all of you and thanks for your help throughout the year for without it my beer wouldn't be the fine well crafted ale I like to think it is.

To all of you who still have young kids enjoy it while you can as you will cherish these moments.

My kids are 17,15,13 and 11 and I certainly miss the younger years when they all believed. That's what makes Xmas.

On days off @the moment.have had three of 4 of my children visit with 7 of the eight grandchildren.in 2 weeks off to brizzy and see my son and his son....

Back