Merry Christmas Everyone

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkBastard

Reaction score
Today is my last day of 'work' for the year so I may not be around as much for the next few weeks.

Just wanted to say merry christmas and cheers to everyone that's helped me out over the year. Still getting heaps of good advice from this place and making each recipe better than the last.

Cheers and beers :party:

Merry Christmas. Three more days of work to go for me. My biggest concern at the moment is deciding when to crack open the 5L keg of Franziskaner that I picked up a DMs on the weekend. :beer:

Merry Christmas to all. :party:

By the way, my last day at work was 15 September 2006. :p ;)

Ah ha. Rather than starting a new thread I found this one.

Wishing all my fellow brewers, noobs, pro's and trolls alike a happy and safe christmas.
Have fun and cheers to you and your families.

Cheers
Pete

Remember, if it gets a bit stressed, just make sure you've got a nice drop ready in the fridge to take the edge off!

Merry Xmas to everyone and I hope you all have a happy and safe New Year.

:icon_chickcheers:

Andrew

CHRIST16.gif
To All

this is my first christmas in a christian country and i am very happy. the two years before i was in malaysa with too many indians and before of course was karachi. but this year is great so merry happy christmas to everybody and the familys. i will be having drinks with my new girl friend and families and also with mantical. if you are reading this email remember i will but a box of torpedoe beers for enjoyment. going to murpheys now before i am too drunked to drive

good day yasmani

Merry Xmas and a Happy Brew Year !

ChristmasBeer.gif

Batz

Attachments

• image008.gif
    image008.gif
    48.1 KB · Views: 16
Yes indeed. Although I'm half cut after a long afternoon brewing and lawn mowing, I sincerely wish my virtual compatriots a positive festive season.

May the solid advice, knowitallisim, affrontedness, belligerence, rambling, trolling, and above all, irreverence continue unchecked.

*sniff..*

Jeff.jpg

Got a great early Christmas present...a call from work: "Hey, did you want to have the night off?"

On that note, Seasons Greetings to all...time to track down my ridiculous silly season hat...

Merry Christmas you lot, thanks for being such helpful, drunken shite stirrers in 2011.

:party: :beer: :party:

I'm bah-humbugging it hardcore this year but I hope everyone else has great day.

Latest posts

Back