Merri Mashers: June Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiesy

Illmatic
Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread on this…

Merri Mashers: June Meeting
Tuesday 24th June, 7pm @ The Gertrude, Fitzroy.

Anything in particular on the cards for tomorrow night, boys?

There's a few announcements to make about MM shirts, pre-bookings for the taint kit session, upcoming events, etc. Mostly just enjoying the Gertrude beers and sharing and tasting a few of our own!

This is the first meeting I can walk to and it's bucketing down with rain, that'd be right!

Ah well, a pint at home before I leave should help ... :blink:

Forever Wort said:
This is the first meeting I can walk to and it's bucketing down with rain, that'd be right!

Ah well, a pint at home before I leave should help ... :blink:
Tossing up wether to drive or not… Will largely depend on the availability of a lift from a mate, as I have "pressies" to bring for Luke.

I won't be able to make it tonight. Doing it tough watching the football in Brazil. Sunny and 25c here in Sao Paulo.

Put me down for a taint session too.

Being Melbourne, I looked out of my window just then and it's all blue skies.

When I used to work in the city I always thought it wise to carry a bag umbrella for most of autumn, winter, and spring because of these sort of shenanigans.

Bureau of Meteorology just says 'few showers'. They're hedging their bets as usual....

Rain since 9AM: 3mm.

Whimpers and whines from my outside-left puppy since 9AM: countless.

For the life of me I can't understand why one of our cats wants to go out in this weather.

Well I'll be braving this sh*te weather on my push bike with a stop off at Great Northern on the way for a steak. I'll also have a few bottles of my Dark Island clone for people to try. :beerbang:

I think we got an upstairs room?

Mmm, thought I remembered hearing that - couldn't find the source though.

EDIT: "For anyone joining us at next week's club meeting, the Gertrude Hotel are ok with us bringing our own brews, as we have a private room." - Justin

Not sure where said private room is but we'll find it...

I guess just rock up and bounce about the place until you run into some suitably disreputable-looking chaps.

Just follow the most dapper dressed chaps and you'll be sure to find it.

Looking forward to the Belgian :icon_drool2:

Well. I should say it's my first Belgian and has only been aging for about 4 weeks (I'm told these beers need more like 2+ months of aging). However, if I don't bring some tonight, I'd say it'd probably be gone before next meeting... :-/

Latest posts

Back