Merchant Brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulyman

Reaction score
Just met up with the guys from Merchant brewing at Keg and Brew in Sydney. They had a 10 tap take over. Loved everything I tried and they were awesome to chat to. Personally bringing around rum balls to try with their christmas in July inspired "Rumble in the Jungle" was a great touch.

Uninteresting fact, but one of my mates from Orange was mates with them (he got me into AG). They we're passionate home brewers operating from eskies in their back shed, taking turns shaving labels off their bottles. They got a licence then started selling at markets and the like, and the obsession took over. Interesting to hear now they have numerous beers on tap and it sounds like it may have become a career.
I was a fan of their beer names and labels - Gary Busey Ale, Natalie Porter, 3 Toe Pale and annual ALL THE HOPS which used up the hops that tend to clutter the freezer after a while.

Yeah we had a good chat about home brewing and the old it's the most expensive way to save money bit.

Latest posts

Back