Merchandising Ideas For Ahb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobW

The Little Abbotsford Craftbrewery
Reaction score
How about these for the polos?

image008.jpg

oops, that last one shouldabeen

image004.jpg

Where do you get em from?

No idea. A mate sent me the pix in an email. You could pinch the slogans though & put them on anything.

im thinking once i've got my shirt, im going to add some screen printing of my own on the back, something along the lines of:

Alcoholic\Al`co*hol"ic\
[n] a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually.
see Homebrewer.

I don't know, Keneasy, they look a bit yobbish. Personally, I'd rather something that is unique to Aussiehomebrewer that celebrates the craft of making your own beer that is better than megaswill.

- Snow.

I agree with Snow 100%

I don't think that I would want to get around with one of those

I reckon the AHB slogan (and pic of the hops of course) with the web address on the back would be great.

That would look good johnno. nice call!

I do like pr1me's idea too. Too true! Maybe in little tiny writing so that it is subtle.

Well i like the balanced diet - and primes idea.

I also like my slogan:

"Making beer is not work...it is living art!"

I could be biased.

Well i'm not into exactly advertising that I'm an alcoholic. Even in jest.
I dont reckon its a good signal to give anybody.
But hey , maybe it can go down to a vote.

cheers

my thoughts...
a good ahb logo..the hop vine and writing with the www.aussiehomebrewer.com.au on the sleeve.
ive posted a few pics of the grumpys(hope you grumps dont mind) shirt as not all of aussie brewers have seen them but may give a few ideas.

cheers
big d

grumpy_shirts_001.jpg

Big D i think thats a great example of what Ahb shirts should look like personelly... as the grumpy's shirt is something you can actually where out for a meal or a special occasion.

This i think would set of Ahb is having as others said the hops emblem with Ahb and as Big D Has said on the sleves the Ahb url

Using the tshirts that i think Keneasy post are not a tshirt that you could actually wear out and feel your promoting in a sense the ahb forums (no offence Keneasy as i could wear them around the home on brewing days)

The thing is keep it simple and i think it would look the goods and by using a simple emblem like grumpys has on there shirts the emblem can be easily incorparated into the hats as well if Fiscus wishes to go that far

cheers and beers
ozdevil

well for what its worth wearing the grumpys shirts out and about certainly raises some interest and favourable comments.
for grumpys behalf i reckon it raises there profile to no end.
besides black shirts go with anything and if you love your food like me then they also hide stains well.

cheers
big d

and also forgot.i reckon the green hop logo would really stand out on a black shirt like dogs balls.kinda in your face advertising of what we are all about.

Agree with you big d, something like you describe would be spot on for me. :)

Back