Mens Loo At The Sofitel In Queenstown Nz

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
The new mens loo at the Sofitel in Queenstown NZ.
Which one would you choose ?

SofitelLoo2__Large_.jpg

Doc

Doc said:
Which one would you choose ?

Doc
[post="84481"][/post]​

Like a dog I'd let a little bit go in each one. Hate to dissapoint. :beer:

Warren -

If that's a magnifying glass she is holding where the fella is standing, then not that one :)

I reckon numbers 2, 4 and 5 would be the preferred options :lol:

Doc

The Sofitel in Melbourne has a urinal on about the 40th floor, next to a huge full-length glass window.

It's a very strange feeling to be taking a piss knowing that the entire crowd at the MCG have direct line of site to the todger...

Doc said:
I reckon numbers 2, 4 and 5 would be the preferred options :lol:

Doc
[post="84519"][/post]​

Dunno about that Doc, they all seem 'hung' up about measurements....

Number 3 for me..

Edit: Sp.

Now to animate them so that there expresions change ..mmm or maybe sound FX to go with the look....

:) cheers fnqbunyip

Wortgames said:
The Sofitel in Melbourne has a urinal on about the 40th floor, next to a huge full-length glass window.

It's a very strange feeling to be taking a piss knowing that the entire crowd at the MCG have direct line of site to the todger...
[post="84530"][/post]​

Mind you if they could see your todger from the MCG you'd probably have your own website & a movie career (and a mo) :D

Wortgames said:

[post="84530"][/post]​

It also freaks you out when you've had a few pints and you think the side of the building is missing.

The Fiance calls it "The Poo with a View" :unsure:

Back