Membership

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cam2584

Reaction score
GDay

Im from benalla jsut wnadering if this group does brew days and what you guy norm get up to at meeting I think this si the closest brew club to me that I have found

cheers

Cameron

Hi Cameron,

We don't tend to do too many brew days but doesn't mean we shouldn't and maybe we might need to organise one in the future. Our last meeting was at Holgates about 12 months or so ago so we are definately due for another. We basically just all meet up and had a great tour around the brewery brought some hop rhizomes to swap and beers to try, and basically had a great day drinking and talking about beer. We did have a bit of a meet up again at the Basement Bar in Bendio for the Bendigo Home Brew Comp recently. I think everyone's been pretty busy over the last year or so with a few moving house or just busy with family and kids, but I'm sure we will be able to organise a get together soon. Also as far as I know I think we are the closest home brew club to you. Anyway hope that answers your questions, and we would love to welcome you to the Bendigo and Districs Home Brew Club or BAD.

HEY thanks for the reply
I not been on much lately Ill have to have a think about it as im been applying for work all over I see that your from echuca I appyed for a job back down home today at deniliquin so when I get worked out what im doing Ill prob send a msg

Back