Melbourne/vic Grain Bulk Buy - Late Nov/early Dec

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey bullsneck if you could it would be most appreciated, I will PM closer to the time to work out the details
thank you so much

Can anyone help me out with collection? Anywhere would be fine.

I will have 5 bags to collect. I will make sure to collect it within a day of the bulk buy.

Thanks,

R

If no one else can I can hold it for a couple of days.

I'll take a 1/4 Rye and some Brown if anyone is interested?

Cheers

brewnut/hans - i'll go a 1/4 or 1/2 rye. happy to buy the bag and split and pay me on pickup day. let me know.

nibbo - just went to the spreadsheet and updated my order. added a bag of simp MO and a bag of best smoke to the simp GP already there. the price updated from $53 to $106 when i added the second simp bag but then no price change when i added the best smoke. my bag amounts went up to 3 but no charge for the best smoke and it also was not registering in the best smoke total (which has none there). maybe the best smoke formulas aren't working?

cheers

nibbo - just went to the spreadsheet and updated my order. added a bag of simp MO and a bag of best smoke to the simp GP already there. the price updated from $53 to $106 when i added the second simp bag but then no price change when i added the best smoke. my bag amounts went up to 3 but no charge for the best smoke and it also was not registering in the best smoke total (which has none there). maybe the best smoke formulas aren't working?

cheers

I'll have a squizz now mate...

Cheers

Nibbo

I'll have a squizz now mate...

Cheers

Nibbo

All done & dusted...

Should be good to go...anyone else having issues i haven't fixed yet???

I'll be sending pm's out regarding my bank details and mobile number early next week so we can get this all sorted. Please triple check your order & ensure your happy with your order before paying.
When paying, please include your AHB user name so i can tell who's paid...

You'll be hearing more from me next week lads...

Cheers

Nibbo

I have a JW light munich on order that I would like to split. Anyone interested?

2 bags added to spreadsheet. 1 Marris Otter, 1 Rye. Pickup will be by Brenthor (Brendan) on the day.

brewnut/hans - i'll go a 1/4 or 1/2 rye. happy to buy the bag and split and pay me on pickup day. let me know.

cheers

So Christmasbender, just confirming you will grab the bag of rye and Hans and I will be going thirds with you and paying on the day?
Cheers,Karl

I plan on grabbing 4 bags, ill add them to the spread sheet once I decide on what to grab.
I should have it all sorted by the 15th, is the cut off date the 20th still?

How do I add my name to the spreadsheet? After a 25kg Joe White Trad Ale. Cheers

Latest posts

Back