Melbourne/vic Grain Bulk Buy (april '12)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfy

Reaction score
It's time for the next Melb Grain Bulk buy, and - as per the one I ran in August last year - it will be hosted by KegKing in Springvale.
The pickup date is less than a month away and the payment date is less than 3 weeks away, so don't procrastinate and lets try to keep this as short and easy as possible.

Pickup Saturday 21st April, between 11am and 1pm.
at KegKing, 33 Smith St, Springvale.

• Orders will close, and payment is due by 14th April.
  • Direct Deposit payment is required (in advance).
  • If splitting bags they must be ordered and paid for by 1 person (do not list them twice), please arrange any splitting between participants.
  • If you will not pickup the bags of grain yourself, you must provide notice/details of who will pickup for you in advance.
  • For organizational purposes please expect to be at the pickup location at the times indicated above. However if that is not possible, KegKing may be able to accommodate other pickup times/days.
To participate:
  • Please add your name to the list using the correct format.
  • Ensure you correctly copy all the previous entries.
  • Include your name, your order and if applicable pickup and other details.
  • You can change and update your order - as long your order is confirmed before 14th April.
  • Pay for your order (by Direct Deposit) before 14th April.
  • Pickup your order from KegKing in Springvale on Saturday 21st April (or arrange someone else to pick it up for you).
Prices and other order details on this spread sheet.
Please check/confirm the details on the spread sheet because that is what will be used to check payment and place the order.

The prices currently displayed on the spread sheet are from last year's Bulk Buy, and should be very similar for this purchase, however they might change slightly when I receive the updated list in the next few days.

If you are a member of Melbourne Brewers, I may be able to bring your grain to the April meeting (as long as I don't have to cart too much in the car).
Please post any questions, comments or queries in this thread or send me a PM.

1. Wolfy - 1x JW Trad Ale
2. iamozziyob - 1x JW Trad Ale - 1 x MO Pale + let me think about it

You are a good man Wolfy! Nice...

3. Cocko - 1x JW trad Ale, 1x MO, 1x JW Light Munich + anyone wanna split some Carrapils and some Rye?

Also, do we edit the spreadsheet direct? or is that your role?

Cheers again!

3. Cocko - 1x JW trad Ale, 1x MO, 1x JW Light Munich + anyone wanna split some Carrapils and some Rye?
4. Lecterfan 1x JW pils, 1 x JW Trad, 1x Simps GP, 1x simps MO, 1x Wey Pils, 1xwey pale wheat (B.A.R. split), 1x Wey light munich (B.A.R. split). More as it comes to hand...

I have not touched the spreadsheet pending reply to Cocko's question...

4. Lecterfan 1x JW pils, 1 x JW Trad, 1x Simps GP, 1x simps MO, 1x Wey Pils, 1xwey pale wheat (B.A.R. split), 1x Wey light munich (B.A.R. split). More as it comes to hand...
5. manticle: 1 x Wey Boh pils, 1 x simpsons maris

Also, do we edit the spreadsheet direct? or is that your role?
Just put the details in here as per usual, I'll update the spreadsheet.
(I don't think you can update the spreadsheet can you?)

Just not to derail the list.

6. peakydh: 1 x Wey Light Munich

Id like some smoked, melanoidan, acidulated if anyone interested in splitting

Weyermann or Best smoked, CM?

7. fraser_john: 1 x Wey Boh pils, 1 x simpsons maris otter

Well done Wolfy

8. Wakkatoo: just getting my name on, will update with order soon.

9. Maple: 3 x base malt (variety tbd)

10. Yum Yum Yum: 1x Wey floor malted boh pils

10. Yum Yum Yum: 1x Wey floor malted boh pils
11. Citymorgue2: 2 x JW trad ale, 1 x Best smoked (split with Bum and 2 others), 1 x Best Melanoidan (split with cocko and 2 others)

Back