• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Melbourne Kegerator for sale (2 Taps).

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

431neb

Reaction score
IMG_2903.jpgIMG_2904.jpgIMG_2905.jpgIMG_2906.jpgIMG_2907.jpgIMG_2910.jpgIMG_2913.jpg

Expressions of interest on a surplus kegerator. It's not mine but it looks solid and it works. I've cleaned it out and cleaned the taps and lines etc. It's a phillips fridge and it's had a sturdy aluminium shelf installed to hold the weight of the kegs and gas. The fridge is probably ten years old but I don't think it's done much work the heat exchanger and compressor and everything don't have the same coating of dust that all of mine have.

****NOTE**** Fridge and taps only! The kegs and gas are only there to illustrate the size of the unit.

The taps are ex Keg King I think. They work fine. The drip tray goes with the unit.

There is a pretty good (not perfect) coat of spray enamel on her and it's got those cute little black-boardy bits that everyone loves so much.

I was gonna take it to a mates for Grand Final day but I CBF.

Drip tray is as good as new, taps look great too.

To buy the tray at KK is around $50 smackers and the taps are 30 odd

I'm thinking the price should be North of $200.

Anyway make an offer.

Pick up is in Bentleigh East.

Hey mate,

Does this come with beer/gas lines and various disconnects?

Cheers,

AJ

Beer lines are there and I guess I can leave the pin lock connectors on if you want 'em.

I'll toss in the pin lock gas connectors too.

Can't believe this is still available. It's a ripper!

Bit surprised myself SYL. For anyone who is time poor or doesn't have the skill to do this sorta thing, it's a bargain.
I've had an offer at 200 but I think high 2s is more realistic. Anything with a 3 in front of it will own it.

You got my nick right! Instead of 'sill' hehe.

I would've been all over it if I didn't already have 6 taps now...

If I wasn't a poor uni student who lived with a mother who already doesn't like the idea of home brew, then it'd be mine...

Still on the market. Bummer thrillho. I'd love to see it go to an enthusiastic youngster. Such fun to be had!

I'd grab it but I've got no room and the electricity bill here is already too high. Need to use my fermenting fridge/cold conditioning fridge as a keg fridge too.

Would love to but the above reasons on space and electricity hold me back.

I can draw you a picture - I am pretty shit at it though.

rodent.jpg

Ok - it's not quite up to manticle's standard - but its still a dead mouse.

Oh Paul ! You've missed your calling. I see that you have eclipsed Mants' creative skill with your cheeky splash of red. Simply stunning. Alas I would have to give you a substantial sweetener to make the deal fair. Is cash OK?

It's official! My kegs are really ******* hard to change to ball locks so I'm keeping the pin lock connectors from the fridge and selling it without connectors.

So . To clarify. Fridge with the taps and beer line but no connectors.

Bids start at $180.

Back