Melbourne HDPE 20L cubes w/ bung

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewnewb

Reaction score
Hi Cubers,
anyone interested in Melbourne interested in getting in on bulk buys for the above?
looking at ordering from people in plastic for approx 6$ per unit (over orders) of 10, postage @ 30$ brings it up to 10$ approx.
if so, i am going in for 10 just because of the above pricing, just trying to find a bunged version.
not sure what i'll do if i cant get them with, anyway.
will look at getting it delivered to mine then will meet you somewhere or post/courier at your expense if you are in.
/psa over.

UPDATE:
heres the link for you perusal
https://peopleinplastic.com.au/product/cb20lnatsv_-_20l_cube_natural_std_w_blk_cap/
Price from site
10 - 79 $6.29
80 - $5.50
there are some good looking extras too
https://peopleinplastic.com.au/product-category/cubes/page/5/

Yes. Site rep advised they are bunged.

If i cant deliver it to you for whatever reason i will try and get a cost to courier/meet halfway, or possibly leave at your LHBS. I'll leave this open for a few days PM you back to confirm and order next Monday! Unless any AHB user has had a bad experience with these guys.

Last edited:
Is it strictly 20L you're after?

There's a user on here called DJ_L3thal and he sells 10L (holds 11L) really cheap. They have bungs just need to drill your own hole. They even come with some golden syrup. Personally highly recommend they're lighter, sturdy and leaves more room for experimentation for things like yeast and cube hopping. Pickup I think is northern suburbs after hours.

EDIT: beaten by a moment.

Go to your local medical supplier. They will normally be offloading empty 20 litre distilled water cubes. Our local supplier sells them for $4 each tap included

Latest posts

Back