Melbourne Brewers (eastern Suburbs)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer Krout

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Brewers

This months Melbourne Brewers Club Meeting is on
Wednesday August 30th at 7:30pm

At Petes Warehouse - Factory 11, 12 Edina Rd., Wantirna 3152. Mel ways 63-G5

* Promash demo
* Register for Club APA Recipe activity

New members are welcome

See attached newletter and website to find out what we are up to.
View attachment Aug_06_newsletter__lite_.pdf
http://www.melbournebrewers.org/

Cheers
BK

Gday Nick & Brett,

It was good to meet you guys last night - looking forward to being part of the pack!

AndyD

Had my youngers sisters 21st dinner last night, otherwise I would have come out to play!

Glad you enjoyed it Andy

For the others that missed out, there's always next month, guys.
I will try to make a habit of advertising when the meetings are on for those who are keen.

Cheers
Brett

is it always on a wednesday night? I have to supervise a tutorial every wednesday from 5:30-6:30, and at that time of night im not sure i could make it from hawthorn to wantinra in under an hour

Lucas

Pretty much always on a Wednesday night.
They sometimes have other activities on during a weekend.
The 7:30pm start time is optional. A fair few turn up regulars turn up after 8-8:30pm.

So plenty of time, really.

Brett

Hopefully I'll make it to the next one guys, and you can pop my beer club kriek.

We need a Northern Suburbs brewers group :beerbang:

Gday Nick & Brett,

It was good to meet you guys last night - looking forward to being part of the pack!

And you Andy. It's always good to spend an evening talking about a couple of my loves - beer, brewing and powder snow. Occasionally cars are discussed too which is another of my passions ;)

I'd like to send thanks from the club to berazafi for providing some free grain to anyone present.

See you guys at the next meeting.

Latest posts

Back