Melbourne Brewers Beerfest - Call for Judges & Stewards

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich_lamb

Reaction score
Hi Brewers,

while most of you are working your way through Chrissie parties with nary a thought to what will happen to you beyond the end of this month, cast your mind forward to mid February next year when the Melbourne Brewers will yet again be hosting BEERFEST at the Grand Ridge Brewery in quaint Mirboo North.

This is an official callout for Judges and Stewards to help out at the event, which will run next year from Friday 14 Feb through Sunday 16 Feb

Judging sessions are held on Friday (from 7pm), Saturday morning (from 9:30am), and Saturday afternoon (from 2pm).
Please use the apply feature on the MB website if you are interested in helping out as either a judge or steward, and let me know what session(s) you would be able to attend.

All levels of experience are quite welcome - no prior experience is necessary, and the best way to learn judging is to DO IT. Novice judges will be placed on panels with friendly experienced judges generally, so there's no reason not to give it a crack.

For a list of categories and styles, please refer to the Melbourne Brewers website

looking forward to seeing the many familiar and new faces at the event.

cheers,
B&T

If it was somewhere out my way like Holgate I'd be in...

now to ask a silly Q I have an ESB and Best Best Bitter (damn, need to choose only 1 to enter), do both of those fit under the English pale ale category ? I assume so, do we then specify that it's an ordinary or best or ESB to assist the judges ?

I'll jump-in here & say that it will be judged according to what you specify it as. Take your best shot....

Latest posts

Back