Melbourne Bjcp Exam

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyd

Reaction score
Folks,

As some of you will be aware we have recently been running a BJCP study group (and will fire up another in a few months time).

We are holding the exam on the 6th of June from 10am. We have not yet organized a venue as we don't have final numbers as yet.

We would like to offer all brewers an opportunity to sit the exam. If you are interested in resitting, please drop me a PM and we will try to put you on the list. If we do run out of capacity, it will be first come first serve.

We will accept requests until Wednesday this week, after which we need to have final numbers to obtain a venue and to prepare the samples for tasting during the exam.

What I need to know:

1) Your name
2) Your BJCP number (if any)
3) Do you wish to sit the theory component
4) Do you wish to sit the practical component
5) Do you currently belong to a club?
6) Your email address

The cost of the exam is normally around $50 - there may be an additional fee depending on whether we need to pay a venue cost.

May your brews be good brews!

Andy

*bump*

Last chance for anyone wanting to resit...

Exam cost will be $50 (No venue fee, as we'll be holding it at Pete's warehouse in Ferntree Gully).

There will be limited seating, so first in best dressed.

Cheers!

Andy

This is a grave dig and a half. Anyone have info on who to contact regarding BJCP in Melbourne? I've always been flat out when they've offered it in the South-east. Hoping to line it up in the near future if possible. Any info appreciated.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back