• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Melbourne - 32 Jet Mongolian Burner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Brew

Reaction score
32 Jet Mongolian Burner LPG

What you get: Stand, burner, stainless steel pipe adapter, adjustable reg (KK version), used it about half a dozen times.
Also drilled some bolts into it to make the height of the burner adjustable.
It has some wort stuck to it that burnt in but couldnt be bothered getting it out. Doesnt effect the operation of the burner.
Pics to come
Was $270 brand new
$180 ONO

Located in North Croydon.

I just tested my 23 jet ng burner the other day, it doubles as an outdoor heater :ph34r:

I just tested my 23 jet ng burner the other day, it doubles as an outdoor heater :ph34r:

lol damn straight :D

My 23 jet is also on NG and I have to crank that baby right back (to about 25% ON) or boil off would be 40-50% - that's at 80L
Couldn't imagine 32 jet but might fit the bill to someone doing 400L

reVox

Yeah ditto...

My 23 jet LPG burner operates between 0-50% only as past that anything within a 1m radius is in danger of getting cooked.

I have lost hair off legs when brewing in summer and had scorched shoes in winter. But brewing in winter is soooo nice. A nice winter warmer in front of my "open fire" is awesome. :lol:

Ill have to pass. I need tge $ to finish herms

+1 My 23 jet burner runs at about 20% and gives me a rock 'n roll boil in a 50L kettle. Heats the garage up like no ones business. Pretty efficient though, I usually get a stack of BBQ's and half a dozen brews (usually 90 minute boils too) out of an 8Kg cylinder.

+1 My 23 jet burner runs at about 20% and gives me a rock 'n roll boil in a 50L kettle. Heats the garage up like no ones business. Pretty efficient though, I usually get a stack of BBQ's and half a dozen brews (usually 90 minute boils too) out of an 8Kg cylinder.
:eek: How do you manage that ??

I usually get 10-20 mash temp adjustments, 4 boils and 0 BBQ's out of my bottle. :(

Maybe I am losing heat out the sides of the bit around the kettle as I have it sitting on 3 lots of 2 bricks around the front and sides with the hose for the burner sticking out the back ?

Duck

you could always keep it for a HLT burner when you go 3V Cam :lol:

you'd have to plug up a few nozzles though ;)

Sorry for the wait, pics as promised

burner1.jpg

burner_3.jpg

they are a beautiful piece of kit from angle angle. If I wasnt buying a temp controller from nev i'd upgrade, although I dont really need a stand

32 Jet Mongolian Burner LPG

What you get: Stand, burner, stainless steel pipe adapter, adjustable reg (KK version), used it about half a dozen times.
Also drilled some bolts into it to make the height of the burner adjustable.
It has some wort stuck to it that burnt in but couldnt be bothered getting it out. Doesnt effect the operation of the burner.
Pics to come
Was $270 brand new
$180 ONO

Located in North Croydon.

Deal, PM incoming

I am ebaying so much shit to fund this new pursuit!

hahaha I've been lurking since easter. So far I have a 50L pot, 2L pyrex jug, and fingers crossed on the burner. It's killing me buying bit by bit.

My brother outlaw got me hooked.

Also, the guys over at OCAU keep referring to aussiehomebrewers, so I guess you guys know your shit :D

hahaha I've been lurking since easter. So far I have a 50L pot, 2L pyrex jug, and fingers crossed on the burner. It's killing me buying bit by bit.

My brother outlaw got me hooked.

Also, the guys over at OCAU keep referring to aussiehomebrewers, so I guess you guys know your shit :D

Yep..your screwed!
50 litre pot says your already serious.... and your brother brews.

Not only to you have sibbling rivalry but a massive mullet to back up your conviction...

Welcome aboard

Back