Melbourne 2018 Glassware BB

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Im back...

List to follow but will be reasonably extensive, boxes only /single person making payment on boxes but split as you will, I highly recommend half splits of boxes of 6.. when talking glassware 3 is a better number.

I'll get the list posted in the next few days but think Rogue Stout, SN IPA, SN Tulips (hopefully) and many more.

Will need to conclude by the end of the month so cutoff 22nd Jan for payment

.. er.. who has the latest build of a BB spreadsheet?

Last edited:
Hey Yob,
perfect timing I'm down to 1 SNPA glass, though plenty of the others. I don't have a suitable sheet for this, I'd normally be happy to knock one up but hand in a cast makes mousing and typing a challenge.

I've been keeping an eye out for this thread. I'm in ;)

Rogue Dead Guy Pint (24 Pack) - $110
rogue R Revolution Pint (24 Pack) - $110
Rogue Stout Glass 500ml ( 6 pack) $50
SN Hop tulip glass 20oz ( 24 pack) $100
BrewDog Goblet/Snifter Glass ( 6 pack) $32
BrewDog Punk IPA Monaco Pint Glass ( 24 pack) Price tbc
Tim Taylor Pint Glass ( 12 pack ) $55
Founders All Day Can Glass ( 24 pack )Price TBC
Oskar Blues Pint Glass 16oz (24 pack) Price TBC

That the list... Full boxes only, split as you will... will get a spreadsheet together ASAP.

Interstate folks, Ive not got time to post, I barely have time to eat so if local dudes are willing to split and send, please work it out with them.

Cheers

Don't get paid till the 25th But I'd take a box of dead guy if that works for you, slow pickins mate, not so sure it's your issue though.

Mike

Brewdog Goblets x 6 if someone can post them to me?

Wow. Love your work Yob.
The question now is want or need...

Am keen on those Rogue stout glasses Yob, happy to split with someone as probably only after 2 or 3. Cheers JB

Back