Melb/Vic bulk buy sodium percarbonate-per KG.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Truman, Picked up mine on Friday from Docklands. Sorry no beer was left as I have 0 stock. I'll make it up to you by sending you a bottle from my next batch.

Thanks again.

Cheers Darryl, Thats ok about the beer i have a lot to drink now so its all good. I certainly didnt expect it. It was only if some brewers had a bottle or two spare and wanted to give me some. It wasnt a prerequisite of being in the bulk buy and I appreciated it.

Ahh ding-dang-diddly-crap, log on to AHB maybe once in 6 months, looking for sodium perc and I missed it.

Oh well, maybe I'll just go buy some more.

Hey gents someone gave me a fat yak clone in a Carlton draught long neck. Who was that?

I'd love to know the recipe you used as it was very good.

So speak up??

How many beers did you manage to collect Truman?

The one I left you had the below Cobbers Logo on it. I'd like to know what you though of it.

cobbers-weizen-up.png

I had that last night and reslkyenjoyed it. The missus even said she liked it too. (And she ysualky drinks dark beers)
Can you give me the recipe for that so i can add itvto my to broo list?

All up I scored about 6 long necks and around 18 stubbies some mead and a bottle of tomato ketchup which was nice on some fish and chips the other night. Still got a lot more to drink yet.

Thanks heaps guys I didn't expect that much but I'm certainly enjoying drinking them

Cheers

Truman said:
I had that last night and reslkyenjoyed it. The missus even said she liked it too. (And she ysualky drinks dark beers)
Can you give me the recipe for that so i can add itvto my to broo list?
CityMorgue2, how did you get Truman's login and password? :lol:

Truman said:
I scored...some mead...
WarmBeer said:
CityMorgue2, how did you get Truman's login and password? :lol:
I've worked it out - it's not the phone at all!

Step away from the mead, kids. It'll mess you up.

Truman said:
Hey gents someone gave me a fat yak clone in a Carlton draught long neck. Who was that?

I'd love to know the recipe you used as it was very good.

So speak up??
Bump...Still wanting to hear from the fat Yak clone brewer. unfortunately I had to delete a lot of my PMs to make way for the Grain Mill BB pms so must have deleted the PM from whoever it was that gave it to me. I think it might have been someone who picked up from Bayswater.

I know there are plenty of Fat Yak clones out there but this one was very good so would like to copy the same recipe.

Edak said:
I couldn't tell who you were referring to when you asked for a recipe...
Either could anyone else...LOL>

i was talking to you. Can you give me your weizen up recipe please?

To all the sceptics that say those substances can't be send via auspost without having to jump through lots of legal hoops first:

My parcel with 5kg Sodium Met arrived safely on Friday!

Truman, this must have been the most thoroughly organised bulk buy I have ever seen on this forum, given the sheer numbers of participants, two different products in widely varying quantities and all those pick up points all across Melbourne, plus some post deliveries.

Hat off to you, what a great job! You deserve every single beer you got for it.

Florian said:
To all the sceptics that say those substances can't be send via auspost without having to jump through lots of legal hoops first:

My parcel with 5kg Sodium Met arrived safely on Friday!

Truman, this must have been the most thoroughly organised bulk buy I have ever seen on this forum, given the sheer numbers of participants, two different products in widely varying quantities and all those pick up points all across Melbourne, plus some post deliveries.

Hat off to you, what a great job! You deserve every single beer you got for it.
Thanks mate, Im certainly enjoying them.

bum said:
I've worked it out - it's not the phone at all!Step away from the mead, kids. It'll mess you up.
That's my mead !

It's perfectly harmless...just so long as it is drunk whilst already lying down...and in the recovery position.

Have you had a go yet, Truman ? It's my first go, and honest feed back would be useful.

No rush though.

Latest posts

Back