Melb/Vic bulk buy sodium percarbonate-per KG.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gents,

Campbellfield orders are on their way and should be there within an hour or 2. Pick up is

The Cat Rental Store

1801 Hume hwy Campbellfield.

Store hours are 7-5 Mon - Fri and 8-12 Saturday

The following ordes were sent to Campbellfield.

View attachment 60487

Thanks pick up @ Campbellfield on Friday
Will leave a couple of bottles for you

Gents,

I had the guys at work help me weigh and pack this stuff and I ended up being 5 kgs of Met short. It was no big deal as I had extra met but someone may have got 5 kgs of met instead of perc.

If you ordered 5 kgs of either can you check the contents as you may have a bag marked as Perc but its actually met.

The perc is a finer grained product and the met has larger grains so easy to tell the difference.

If you have met instead of perc let me know and I will swap it over.

Cheers

Truman said:
Gents,

Campbellfield orders are on their way and should be there within an hour or 2. Pick up is

The Cat Rental Store

1801 Hume hwy Campbellfield.

Store hours are 7-5 Mon - Fri and 8-12 Saturday

The following ordes were sent to Campbellfield.

attachicon.gif
cam pickups.PNG
Will pick up tomorrow. May even chuck a couple of beers to ya!

Cheers for the organise.

Gents.

Docklands orders are on their way and should be there by this arvo.

Address is

The Cat Rental Store

360 Dudley street, West Melbourne (Cnr of Dudley and Footscray road enter off Dudley)

View attachment 60552

Anyone seen or heard from Will Cowan? He hasnt been on all week and he has a large order to collect from Dandenong for other members.

Truman said:
Gents.

Address is

The Cat Rental Store

360 Dudley street, West Melbourne (Cnr of Dudley and Footscray road enter off Dudley)

attachicon.gif
docklands.PNG
I wish I read the OP properly ad Docklands is much closer to me, My order is at Campbellfield, planning to pick it up this saturday

Anyone seen or heard from Will Cowan? He hasnt been on all week
and he has a large order to collect from Dandenong for other members.

Hey Truman, sorry I got kept back at work on Tuesday and couldn't make it out. I thought I was going to get a chance this arvo, but it looks like I'm suuper busy again.

Is there a chance I could head out in the morning tomorrow before work? What time could I pick it up?

Cheers

Anytime tomorow between 7- is fine. I wont be here Im on a training course but the guys here can help you out.

Truman said:
Gents.

Address is

The Cat Rental Store

attachicon.gif
docklands.PNG

Thanks mate. Not sure when I can pick up - either tomorrow or next week. what are the hours?

Is there someone in particular we need to ask for?? Maybe a secret signal (taps the side of the nose), or just ask for the white powder.........?

I also have some beers for you, can I leave them there?

philski said:
Thanks mate. Not sure when I can pick up - either tomorrow or next week. what are the hours?

Is there someone in particular we need to ask for?? Maybe a secret signal (taps the side of the nose), or just ask for the white powder.........?

I also have some beers for you, can I leave them there?
Hours are 7-5 Mon to Fri and 8-12 Saturday. Just ask for it at the front counter. And yes you can leave some beer there just put it in a bag or box and mark Troy on it. They will get it to me.

Picked up my stash, cheers Truman.

Left two beers for you. Biere de gaude that we made at the July case swap and a bridge road clone I made. I suggest drinking them with a nice meal.

Cheers again.

Picked up today too Thanks mate
Couple of bottles of Witbier left for you

Nice to meet you Troy. Once again, thanks heaps for the work you have put in.

Thornbury orders are now ready to be picked up, I think I have PM'ed my phone number to those who are picking up from me. if you haven't got it, message me.

If you guys would like to get a few beers to Troy, I can take a collection then drop them out to one of the Cat shops soon.

Cheers guys. Thanks for the beers. I'm enjoying drinking them.

Troy - picked up the goods this morning. I left a box with 4 beers in there (sorry stocks were low!). 2 Weizen and 2 pale ales (marked W/PA on the caps). The wheat is a great summer beer (if you like wheat beers of course, which hopefully you do.)

Thanks again.

Cheers Phil that's more than enough. Much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back