• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[melb] Free 25kg Sack Of Alt Malt

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucas

Nanobrewer
Reaction score
I've got a sack of malt I never even got around to opening, and am about to move house and am trying to downsize things a bit.

pick up from box hill south, must be picked up either tonight or tomorrow night. I'd happily accept a 6-pack in exchange, but in any case it's got to go.

I've got a sack of malt I never even got around to opening, and am about to move house and am trying to downsize things a bit.

pick up from box hill south, must be picked up either tonight or tomorrow night. I'd happily accept a 6-pack in exchange, but in any case it's got to go.
I'd be asking for a six pack of something GOOD.

where the hell have you been hiding lucas? wayyyyy to long between posts mate. nice offer on the free grain it will go in about another minute i reckon.

Free 25kg bag of malt not enough? You want a slab as well?

Some people.

where the hell have you been hiding lucas? wayyyyy to long between posts mate. nice offer on the free grain it will go in about another minute i reckon.
I've been stupidly busy mate, only had time to brew twice this year so far

about to move to your neck of the woods too (I think) :)

Back