melb d size owner bottle cellamix fills / changeover ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koshari

Reaction score
does anybody know of anyone in mepbourne that fill fill an in date owner bottle with cellamix 30 co2 / 70 n???

iam out of the metro area but iam happy to make the trip, preferably s/e suburbs, i tried supagas in dandenong who have an outlet in traralgon and they only do hire bottles,

thanks

I goto speedgas in Newcastle (Bennets Green) for 70:30 mix.
I'm very happy with their service.

They have a bunch of dealers around the place, including some in Vic.
https://www.speedgas.com.au/retail-outlet/ .

But they told me 70:30 is not a high turnover gas, so I would ring to check it is in stock before rocking-up.
That could of course be just Newcastle stock levels.

thanks Wib,
the web page dont actually show and outlets in victoria, but i might contact them,

Mr Wibble said:
I goto speedgas in Newcastle (Bennets Green) for 70:30 mix.
I'm very happy with their service.

They have a bunch of dealers around the place, including some in Vic.
https://www.speedgas.com.au/retail-outlet/ .

But they told me 70:30 is not a high turnover gas, so I would ring to check it is in stock before rocking-up.
That could of course be just Newcastle stock levels.
Hi Mr Wibble

Do they fill an owned bottle? I kinda remember that I tried to get my owned bottle filled there with standard Co2 and they wouldn't do it unless it was rented from them.

Cheers Digga

Um.

I bought the bottle from them, so I do own it. But I can take it back and swap it (or they fill it?).
But I don't know if they'll only swap bottles they've sold themselves - I can't see why they would restrict it like that. But who knows.

I only got it a few weeks before xmas, so I've not had a need to swap/re-fill it yet.

Give them a ring, the people in the office seemed happy to answer my noobish questions.

Latest posts

Back