• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Melb- chest freezer for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porkchop

Reaction score
She isn't pretty but she can chill kegs. Holds about 12 kegs. Willing to swap for a smaller chesty(4-6kegs). Looking for about $300

I'll take measurements tomorrow

Is it frost free? I've got a 6 keg (+hump) chesty that's not frost free I'd potentially trade

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1476421434.819646.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1476421495.901153.jpg

Outside
1780mm wide
730mm deep
890mm high

Inside
1630mm wide
580mm deep
730mm high

Hump is 640 down from the lid so ya can fit a cornie up on it.

And yeah it's dusty and there is grass inside it but will clean up

That is a fucken nice start for someone! Wish I was in the area!

Are you still keen DJ? Interested if your not mate.

Sorry, yeah nah changed my mind, the size of mine is fine I was getting greedy haha! Go for it Heath it looks a ripper! [emoji106]

The Mrs has given the go ahead to buy a new chest freezer but apparently a freezer that takes up a whole wall of the laundry is out of the question

Gutted :(

I'm out too. Bit too big. Someone grab it. Great deal for a big freezer[emoji106]

Cheeky bump! Still haven't put it on eBay yet, but my brand new chesty is being delivered tomorrow

Back