• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Melb: Awesome* brewing fridge for sale $50

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarmerBeer

Reaction score
For sale - One x Awesome* brewing fridge

This trusty and efficient brewing fridge/freezer has been supplanted by a larger model. Whilst there is no upper limit to the number of fridges a man can own and utilise, there is an upper limit to the space in my non-Tardis brewing shed.

Fridge is a 311lt Westinghouse Silhouette model, approx 155cm x 60cm x 60cm. It will fit in the back of your car. If your car is a ute or a wagon.

To avoid disappointment, please note that fridge does not come with prescient sign, or sentimental fridge magnets. To compensate, it does come with a full compliment of wire shelves and door fittings.

Will quickly crash a full fermenter down to 1ᐤ C, even in summer. Will probably go lower, I haven't tried. Will fit a 60lt fermenter, and I have had 2 x 25lt fermenters in it, with some clever engineering.

It probably needs a clean. I could be convinced to do that on your behalf if I think you're a nice person.

Am asking for a nice crisp pineapple in exchange (that's a $50 note, not a piece of fruit)

Edit: Geographic clarification. Located in Bentleigh.

* - Awesomeness rating is relative. For me, it has averaged an awesome-score of 7.8 for the last 4 years. Some may find it less awesome, some may find it even more awesomer than I.

Awesome fridge of awesomeness has, awesomely, been sold.

Thanks for playing.

Back