• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Melb - 3x Chest Freezers For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadjaja

Reaction score
I have friends with a shop closing down and they have 3 chest freezers to get rid off. All three have been used to store meat etc.

One has been painted a delightful :blink: shade of purple. (Batman theme maybe LOL) Would hold 3-4 kegs and holds a solid minus 2 degrees although they say its low on gas? Still ices up and would be fine for fridge temp I'm sure.

Two others about the same size each and both in the 3-5 keg range depending on the height of the collar and kegs on compressor hump etc. Both rectangle sized chesties. A little beaten up but still they keep things cold :icon_cheers:

Probably looking at the $100 ono mark for each one.

Anyone interested post or just pm. I can get pics if needed and put them up when I get a chance and work out exactly how many kegs they would hold.

Not bad for starting off kegging or even fermentation control. Pickup in Thornbury VIC.

Cheers guys.

Minus 2 is not much good for a freezer, may hold fridge temps for a while but might be best to avoid that one.

Yeah the purple one might just come home with me as a fermentation chesty.

I've been to the shop and took all the dimensions and some snaps on my phone. Will upload them and send out the info to the parties interested. There may be another freezer of theirs they want to offload and that one should hold 6 kegs or more I'll say.

Was told they want to hold onto them for another month now though so hopefully that still works for people and means plenty of time to plan out things.

Cheers

Back