Megaswill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<snip> make it easier to reach the pot....
I thought that was why people carried around the little bags like this... <_<

Boom boom cha.

bag2.jpg

KT with the Women's Brewing Tips. Enlighten us with more gems. this is great. I suppose you can just slip off the stockings and use as an emergency hop sock also

actually maybe you can answer this. Do women brewers have the same problem with brewing as they do bbqs? ie bbq- women runs around shopping etc prepares everything. bloke cooks meat on bbq and everyone thanks the man for such a great bbq. So with brewing, do you do everthing with your man then coming around, stirs the mash a bit then leaves and claims to have made the beer?

My partner and I both like cooking etc we have different strengths of cause... we used to run a Bistro together and yes he (the cook) got all the credit, even though I had a lot to do with the menu etc and ideas, so when people do come around for lunch or dinner he generally gets the credit but he will always say I put it together.

As with brewing we do it together, half and half I guess... ying and yang just like in cooking different strengths... I love stirring the pot and putting the hops in. I can pour the grain in I wasnt joking about the heals makes it easier as Im a short ass! Even though I love beer and making Im still very much a girl... so I get him to pull the bag out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back