Meetup Saturday 19.10.09

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BjornJ

Reaction score
Thanks for organising a great night, Chris.

There were about a dozen of us there, this time we aimed to include only a single beer in the competition each as last time was a bit too much.

We had some great beers, the winning 3 beers were 2 AG and 1 extract and some other beers that also got honorable mention around the table.
The only one who got shot down was my HopHit! I will try to improve the recipe and be back in January..

We need more members, statistically my chances of not loosing would be better :D

thanks
Bjorn

Hi all,

Ahhh,
It has happened NorthernBeachesHomeBrewAssossiation has appeared in the Club & Meetings section!
Well done, Peter and Bjorn.

Be on the lookout for further posts!

Cheers,
c1b

I'll have to look you guys up when I'm next down at SWMBO's rellies at Beacon Hill. Already trying to fit in a session with the Illawarra mob before Christmas, I'm starting to get some dirty looks "Are we going on a trip to be with the family or for you to get together with guys and drink piss" :icon_chickcheers: :lol:

"Are we going on a trip to be with the family or for you to get together with guys and drink piss" :icon_chickcheers: :lol:

Bribie,

Know the feeling.
Couple of Saturdays ago daughter was scheduled for her weekend driving lessons and as it happend I needed some special hops for the Sunday brewing session. So I carefully planned the route for the lesson (after making sure the brew shop had in stock what I needed) and when we had to do some parking lessons right in front of the brew shop I only got the remark: Yeah, nice one daaad! It had happen before.

Let us know when your're coming and we will organise something.

c1b

:chug:

:blink: still suffering from sat nights brew club meeting .... well done boys!

Hey

Newbie on the Beaches - live in Manly, been brewing a few years, fan of the 4 Pines. Would be interested in joining a tasting sesh, and put up a beer for tasting too!

Cheers
Lee

Hey

Newbie on the Beaches - live in Manly, been brewing a few years, fan of the 4 Pines. Would be interested in joining a tasting sesh, and put up a beer for tasting too!

Cheers
Lee

Hey Lee,

You are more than welcome to join. The next meeting will be held in January but if you are keen a few of us are heading to the brewers market this weekend. Its held at Paddy's brewery see link below (attendees: 4Pines, Murrays, Hunter Brewery etc)
http://www.paddysbrewery.com.au/

Send your email address to our club email address:
[email protected]

Cheers,
Pete

Back