Measure Phos. Acid Etc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Possiably you all know about such things

I always had a problem finding something to measure my phos acid , 10,20,30 40 ml etc.

I found this big eye dropper thingy in a kitchen ware shop for $6.00 , made of glass , good markings for those of us who find seeing more difficult these days.

it's used for basting I believe , anyway thought it maybe be of some help to fellow brewers

Batz

Well done Batz, I am always in the poo for pinching the kids medicine measure :ph34r: . And it looks a bit obvious on the long run to the shed too when I try to retrieve it (subtly) ;) . it would be good for getting samples for PH testing as well.

Cheers
Andrew

I always use big plastic syringes - you can get them very cheap at chemists and hydroponics shops and they don't break or wear out - yes the ones you use for roids (gym bunnies out there) some how I get the feeling there are not to many gym bunnies on this forum : )

lou

I have a couple plastic syringes too. You should see the funny looks you get when you walk into a pharmacy and ask for the biggest syringes they have.

lou said:
yes the ones you use for roids (gym bunnies out there) some how I get the feeling there are not to many gym bunnies on this forum : )

lou
[post="71401"][/post]​

andrew said:
I am always in the poo for pinching the kids medicine measure
[post="71401"][/post]​

And if you needed one it could be used for an enema :eek:

I think you mean the rectal syringe - also good for injecting expansion foam in hard to reach places

deadly said:
I think you mean the rectal syringe - also good for injecting expansion foam in hard to reach places
[post="71412"][/post]​

That could be dangerous though :lol:

Back