May Grain BB?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slcmorro

87 Warning Points. Bad Boy!
Reaction score
Ok, so who's going to throw up a May BB? I know FP were thinking about it, but I haven't heard either way as yet. Any retailers in here going to run one, or is a member in/around Melbourne looking to do the same? I'm down to 1/4 sack of GP and just spec malts left! :(

I'm almost completely out of base malt too, I can't offer to organise the BB coz I'll be interstate for at least two weeks of this month for work

I would recommend checking the FP website, as I believe this has been updated to a confirmed May situation.

edit.
Sorry perhaps it is just an EOI through their FB page.... which basically means it's ON!!!!

I'm in for the FP buy! First grain bulk buy for me, gonna get a few sacks!

Gotta work out what to put that special b in!

Hey guys. As per our Facebook thread, which some of you have correctly referenced, this will be going ahead. We're just waiting to hear back from one of our suppliers concerning pricing. Once this is confirmed, we'll open the buy. Should be in the next couple of days.

As usual, it will be ran through our site. But all are welcome.

Anyone keen on splitting some Munich and/or Caramunich?

If anyone else is interested, I would appreciate splits on the Dingemans Aromatic and Special B...

Just checked the site & it lists 5kg splits. Any chance of half bag splits?

breakbeer said:
Just checked the site & it lists 5kg splits. Any chance of half bag splits?
Not from us, mate, sorry. But you're welcome to organise amongst yourselves as bulk buys normally do.

Back