Matt's DIY Keezer build

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the exact reason I didn't do the sums on my keezer build!! I know it's over $1000... just don't want to know how close it came to $2000.
But at the end of the day I'm stoked with it and had a great time building.

It's more a case of preference than advantages. It's probably just a bit easier to aim inside and you can put it right up inside and squeeze. Easy to trickle around the outside if you need to rinse that off. https://www.madaboutscience.com.au/shop/catalog/product/view/id/3239/s/wash-bottle-removable-jet/ is where I got it but be careful clicking on the link, you might find that you will spend more money on a measuring cylinder for your hydrometer, various beakers for boiling and hop additions, a wide mouth Erlenmeyer Flask, pippetes ect lol

Just to cheer you up :) and well done!

Thanks Yuz - that does actually help a lot!

That is the exact reason I didn't do the sums on my keezer build!! I know it's over $1000... just don't want to know how close it came to $2000.
But at the end of the day I'm stoked with it and had a great time building.
That's the main thing Abird! I can heartily recommend NOT adding up the receipts :D

Do you have a thread somewhere showing your keezer build? I'd be keen to have a look.

It's more a case of preference than advantages. It's probably just a bit easier to aim inside and you can put it right up inside and squeeze. Easy to trickle around the outside if you need to rinse that off. https://www.madaboutscience.com.au/shop/catalog/product/view/id/3239/s/wash-bottle-removable-jet/ is where I got it but be careful clicking on the link, you might find that you will spend more money on a measuring cylinder for your hydrometer, various beakers for boiling and hop additions, a wide mouth Erlenmeyer Flask, pippetes ect lol

Sounds perfect. I'll have a look at that site, but I'll hide my credit card first...

Cheers!
Matt

Cheers Matt for sharing this build am definitely doing this awesome stuff amazing what beer can bring out of a person other than vomit:D.

Thanks Ben - it was a fun project and continues to keep the beer cold, which is the main thing.

Watch this space - I'm planning on upgrading it to a 4-tap font in the very near future to get it ready for summer :) .

I look forward to seeing what you come up with in your build!

Cheers,
Matt

Thanks Ben - it was a fun project and continues to keep the beer cold, which is the main thing.

Watch this space - I'm planning on upgrading it to a 4-tap font in the very near future to get it ready for summer :) .

I look forward to seeing what you come up with in your build!

Cheers,
Matt
Cheers mate ill have to read right through this thread. I get what your putting down in regards to keeping missus on board with the project that was also one comment she made regarding collared keezers she said they loog ugly:rolleyes:. So i flicked her a pick of your creation and she said yep that looks good. I guess beers on me then. Cheers again.

Ive currently got a 3 tap keg king keggerator but thats on loan from bro so times a ticking till i come up with an alternative. I want the 3/4 tap option but with space to lager hopefully 2 more kegs so room for 6 all up 4 on tap.

Latest posts

Back