Matilda Bay - Minimum Chips

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingKong

Reaction score
Anyone tried one of these yet ???

I've had a couple. They're going down well. I think you can only get them from Dan's though.

I went to the local to get a box of it, but they'd already sold out...Must be a good drop??
Be keen to find out what they're like!

I think you can only get them from Dan's though.
Saw them as Woolies the other day. I enjoyed the name when I saw it (even though a band beat them to it nearly 20 years ago). Did not buy.

Saw them as Woolies the other day. I enjoyed the name when I saw it (even though a band beat them to it nearly 20 years ago). Did not buy.

Obviously not only at Dan's ! I thought it was a limited release. I would buy it again. Ill leave a description up to some one more adept at that sort of thing. Ill go as far as saying its very good. :chug: :blink:

You can only get them at Woolies owned establishments, so Dan's, Safeway/Woolies Liquor, BWS etc. Its a perfectly drinkable, well made beerbut nothing to write home about. There are plenty of other craft session lagers that I would drink other than Min Chips.

I've been through a couple of six packs,
Nice beer, nothing fancy.
It went down really well yesterday arvo in the heat :chug:

I've been through a couple of six packs,
Nice beer, nothing fancy.
It went down really well yesterday arvo in the heat :chug:

Yup its getting me through today's heat while watching the test.

Tried one last week.....treading pretty similar territory to their big helga from what I remember of it. I wonder if it's a makeover/rebadging job?

Nice to see bigger brewery's doing something a little different though hey? They have to tread carefully not all drinkers are like us.

Batz

Latest posts

Back